Skip to content
This oil is equally effective in cooking or for skin and hair care.
There are no disadvantages of this beneficial oil.
I am talking about mustard oil.
Ayurvedic scriptures and modern medicine also agree on this.
Soybean oil prices in the market are wide and it has almost touched the price of mustard oil.
So instead of soybean oil in cooking, you can use nutritious mustard oil.
Mustard oil contains a variety of nutrients.
- This oil is higher in unsaturated fat than saturated.
- This unsaturated fat is very beneficial for our body.
- Doctors say that this unsaturated fat works to control cholesterol levels.
- Also effective in reducing the risk of CHD.
- Those who want to lose weight can definitely use this oil in cooking.
- Because, regular use of this oil in cooking works great for weight loss.
- Apart from that, this oil has important components like monosaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids, so it is able to solve various stomach problems.
- Digestion is greatly improved if mustard oil is preferred in food.
- Regular use of mustard oil in cooking ensures protection of heart, bones and nervous system.
- Along with that, good health and skin care is also protected.
The omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids in mustard oil also improve liver function
Cooking with this oil not only enhances the taste of food, but the oil also reduces blood fat levels.
The presence of glucosinolates in this oil reduces the risk of cancers such as colorectal and gastrointestinal.
A massage of this oil is very soothing for any bone or muscle pain. Eliminates tiredness and fatigue.
Mustard oil contains vitamins A, E and B complex.
As a result, this oil works like magic to remove sunburn, wrinkles, dark spots.
Since this oil contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal ingredients, mustard oil is also useful in preventing skin dryness and itching.
Avoid using unrefined oil to reap the full benefits of mustard oil. Try to avoid any food fried in this oil.